Product Warranty & Warranty Registration
Alpine Quartz surface products are beautiful, easy to maintain, simple to clean, and built to last. Routine care and maintenance ensures lasting beauty, and helps retain the surfaces original appearance. Alpine Quartz products come with the protection of a 10-year limited warranty.
This 10-year warranty applies to Alpine Quartz surfaces that have been installed in a residential interior use application. Alpine Quartz offers this warranty to the owner of the property at the time of installation and covers failure of Alpine Quartz due to manufacturing defects. Claims relating to faulty installation are not covered by this warranty and must be addressed with the installer. Warranty is valid when fabricated and installed by a Certified Fabricator of Alpine Quartz for a period of ten (10) years from the original installation date.
Alpine Quartz warrants to the original purchaser/owner in the U.S., that its product Alpine Quartz, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material under normal use and service. Alpine Quartz, at its discretion, will repair or replace product failures only due to manufacturing defects.
The 10-year Limited Warranty is non transferrable and applies to Alpine Quartz product only. Alpine Quartzs obligation under the 10-year warranty covers only the replacement of the failed Alpine Quartz product in slab form. It does not cover labor to remove, fabricate and/or re-install Alpine Quartz products, or any other tasks necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
It is the end users responsibility to inspect the finished product before permanent installation. This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during fabrication/installation. All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Terms and Conditions:
This warranty applies only to products that were installed after January 1, 2014
- To register your installation of Alpine Quartz, you may complete the online registration at www.alpinequartz.com/registration-form or download the registration form from our web site: www.aplinequartz.com/uploads/pdf/alpinequartzregistrationform.pdf and mail it to: Warranty: Alpine Quartz 4475 S. Eucalyptus Ave Ste 210 Chino, CA 91710 United States
- To file a warranty claim you must contact the fabricator where Alpine Quartz was purchased within 30 days of failure. You may also contact Alpine Quartz at 909-393-8555 within this time frame.
- If you have failed to register your installation, or for some reason no registration is on file, Alpine Quartz will honor its obligations under this warranty, as long as the following are provided: written documentation, such as a receipt or invoice, showing the fabricator that sold the Alpine Quartz, the certified installer who performed the installation, the date of installation and the owner of the property, as defined above, who purchased Alpine Quartz, and to whom the warranty was issued.
- This warranty applies to Alpine Quartz products supplied by Alpine Quartz. In no way does it apply to any other products or materials supplied by any other manufacturer or supplier, including other quartz products.
- Alpine Quartz must be maintained according to the Care and Maintenance guidelines to be eligible under this warranty.
- This warranty is valid only for Alpine Quartz installed in a single family residence, and only when the owner is the primary occupant.
- This warranty is valid only when Alpine Quartz was permanently installed and has not been moved from its original installation.
- This warranty only covers materials that have been paid in full.
- In order to receive redress under your warranty claim, you must grant access to Alpine Quartz or its authorized agents to inspect and assess the validity of the claim. You must additionally agree to cooperate in their effort to satisfy the obligations of this warranty.
- Alpine Quartz will repair or replace, at its discretion, material covered under this warranty that failed due to manufacturing defect.
- In the event of replacement, exact color match to claimed material is not guaranteed, due to variations in the manufacturing process.
- This warranty covers the replacement of the defective material. It does not cover labor, removal, fabrication, or installation of material, nor does it cover any other incidental costs that may be associated with the removal or reinstallation of material covered under this warranty.
- This warranty is transferable only under the following conditions: the initial owner, as defined above, must have registered the warranty with Alpine Quartz, the registered owner must submit in writing, to Alpine Quartz, the name and phone number of the new owner, as well as the address of the single family residence where Alpine Quartz is installed. In all cases, the new owner must follow the warranty guidelines for care and use in order to receive benefits under this warranty.
- Any warranty that has been transferred will be prorated. That warranty will be valid for only ten (10) years from the original installation date.
- Alpine Quartz is the final arbiter of all claims and interpretations made against this warranty and its determination shall be final. No one is authorized to make any claims or promises outside of this document on behalf of Alpine Quartz.
- This warranty does not cover any application for use in a commercial property, including but not limited to: areas open to the general public, rental properties, motels/hotels, temporary residences, or buildings designed for business.
- Alpine Quartz quartz is designed to provide a lifetime of use. However, improper use, application, or installation will shorten the lifespan of the product and as such will not be covered by this warranty. Such actions include, but are not limited to: mishandling of the product, excessive heat, exposure to weather, physical or chemical abuse, improper care and maintenance, and failure to follow proper installation practices.
- This warranty covers interior installations only.
- This warranty does not cover scratches or marring by chemicals, impact damage, or seam appearance or performance.
- This warranty does not cover applications where Alpine Quartz is used as flooring material.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused while securing mechanical fasteners directly to the product.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by the installation of sinks and/or hardware.
- This warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joints were not correctly cut.
- Impact damage, such as cracks or chips, is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover routine maintenance, such as the removal of water spots and stains, or damage that could have been avoided by performance of routine maintenance and daily care.
- This warranty does not cover failures due to inadequate support of the installation, including, without limitation: base structures, as well as overhangs in excess of 12 for 3cm material or 8 for 2cm material.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is the result of dry cutting or polishing, such as chips and cracks.
- This warranty does not cover installations of Alpine Quartz, by non certified Installers.
- This warranty does not cover failures that are the result of the fabricator or installer deviating from the recommended installation guidelines put forth by Alpine Quartz.
- Fabricators, as part of the fabrication and installation process are required to visually inspect each slab, both prior to fabrication and again prior to installation, using the inspection criteria provided to them by Alpine Quartz. Any defects that were identifiable through the visual inspection process, but were installed anyway, are the responsibility of the fabricator and will not be covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any damage or flaws in the material that are the result of the structural degradation or modification by the fabricator including but not limited to: bending, curving, milling or reducing the thickness of the material.
- This warranty does not cover any alteration of the finishes applied by the factory. The fabricator will be solely responsible for any issues that arise from the modification of the factory finish, specifically the creation of honed finishes. Only those colors listed by Alpine Quartz as honed in the brochures, sample books and on the website will be eligible under this warranty.
- Honed finishes will show wear marks from day to day use. Those marks are considered normal when dealing with a honed finish and will not be covered by this warranty. Alpine Quartz wants you to get years of satisfaction from Alpine Quartz. Please be sure to read and understand all aspects of having a honed surface in your home
- This warranty does not cover labor, removal, fabrication, or installation of material, nor does it cover any other incurred costs that may be associated with the removal or reinstallation of material covered under this warranty.
- Although man made, each slab of Alpine Quartz is unique. Examples provided to customers and dealers may not be an exact match in color, hue, shape, or distribution of quartz to what is installed on any given application due to variations both in the natural properties of quartz, and the manufacturing process. These variations from the samples viewed will not be covered under this warranty.
- Spots or blemishes less than 16mm (5/8) are a natural part of the manufacturing process, are not considered flaws, and will not be covered under the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any damage that may be incurred while the material is stored or installed on a construction site prior to the owner taking possession. Nor does this warranty cover any damage done to the material as a result of a remodel process.
Alpine Quartz is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, and architectural/engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidental incidences.
Alpine Quartz shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR ALPINE QUARTZ AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO ALPINE QUARTZ, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW,
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from State to State.